Cummins 5.9L Manifold Blanket
- Designed to fit the 1989-2002 5.9L 12V/24V Dodge Cummins Turbo Exhaust Manifold.
- Limit the amount of heat that is transferred from your turbo exhaust manifold to your engine bay.
- Extend the life of your under hood components, decrease intake temps, and improve the response from your truck.
GT-R R35 HEAT MANAGEMENT PACKAGE
- Custom tailored heat management solution designed specifically for the needs of the R35 series GT-R.
- The GT-R HMP provides heat management at critical points in the engine bay and undercarriage of the GT-R, decreasing turbo lag, increasing boost pressure, and minimizing heat transfer to sensitive areas.
PERFORMANCE TESTING OF PTP TURBO BLANKET BY UT AUSTIN ENGINEERING
- UT Austin engineering tests and issues comprehensive analysis of performance benefits of PTP turbo blanket.
- Soft copy available upon request.
PTP turboblanket in the new Lava color looks great on my JDM 2000 Toyota Supra twin HKS tu ...
quick ship nice prices great to do business with thanx.
Why Use a Turbo Blanket?
What is the life expectancy of an installed turbo blanket/heat wrap?
Would you recommend installing a turbo blanket/heat wrap over ceramic coating?
Will a turbo blanket damage my turbocharger?
What are the benefits of using a turbo blanket?
How do I determine what size turbo blanket I need for my turbocharger?