Starter Heat Shield
Designed to shield your starter from under hood heat soak, the PTP Starter Heat Shield will help you avoid a potential costly starter replacement. The quality construction of our Starter Heat Shield untilizes a hook-and-loop fastener for a simple, quick, and effective installation.
Constructed with a mylar reflective aluminized barrier combined with fiberglass insulation, the PTP Starter Heat Shield will keep your starter cool from extreme heat conditions.
The hybrid system in ConnectFlect combats the effects of radiant heat with the aluminum skin and convective heat with thick insulation layers. If you have connections in the line of fire, ConnectFlect connector shields are for you.
Available size: 1 1/4in diameter x 3in length
- Withstands up to 2000F of radiant heat
- Hook-and-loop design for easy install and removal
- Removal of starter not necessary for most applications
- Multiple application use such as master cylinders, distributors, & more
- 7 inch wide x 24 inch long. Can easily be trimmed to required size